• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weihrauch firearms

I was looking at pistols today. I knew FWB made a 22 cal target rifle but Weihrauch actually makes firearm pistols. The EAA Windicator is a 38 special or 357 magnum/38 special snub nose revolver actually made by Weihrauch. It is heavy, big and built like a tank but is cheap and somewhat unfinished. I think they make other guns. This cheap gun is puzzling to me considering the high quality of their airguns. Just found it interesting even though topic wise, probably does not belong here. May get one as I just love German air guns and firearms.

Reactions: maxtrouble
Ever since seeing @crowski (I think?) Weihrauch rimfire I've been hopeful for finding one over here. So far no luck though

I’ve posted this one a few times, complaining, why don’t they (Weihrauch) put wood like this on springers? Beautiful gun. You almost hallucinate off the grain. Model # HW66 JM.
IMG_6488.jpeg
IMG_6487.jpeg

Crow

I have never seen the pistol you are talking about but if HW made it I would have to believe it would be a decent gun. I have an HW60 which is a .22LR target rifle and have had it for years. It is an entry to intermediate level smallbore rifle and is not finished quite as well as my 1907 Anschutz but accuracy wise it shoots right with the Annie and was way less costly.
Rick B.