• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Weihrauch Diopter

Classified Status
SOLD
Dec 19, 2021
Alabama, United States
Original Weihrauch Diopter rear sight. Excellent condition. This rare sight can be had in either 11mm or 13mm. 11mm fits all Weihrauch/Beeman rifles for the past 40+ years. As shown, I happen to have both bases. In a minute everything switches to either. This offer includes ONE BASE ONLY! Buyers choice. The fabulous feature (to me) on the Weihrauch diopter is the built in stop designed to fit one of holes on the receiver. And they just look elegant. These original Weihrauch Diopters are very scarce anymore. Always expensive, even 40 years ago. But nothing like owning one if your passion is Weihrauch’s. This is an extra to an extra and I’m funding another project. I generally never let these go. $200. $10 shipping. Continental U.S only! Pay Pal or U.S Postal Money Order.
DF2D86AC-7904-4371-951A-01CB63AD5A6E.jpeg
B448C5AD-98E7-4E11-9DBB-5120B646ABDA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Star7 and crowski