Wee bit overkill for chipmunks, but..

.20 cal (50 fpe) Daystate Air Ranger I converted years ago. Been obsessing on my .30 RAW and forgot how FAST (and hard hitting) this thing is! Shoots 24 grain heavies at 985fps. Perfect for tiny, garden wrecking rodents, hahaa. Was great to finally get out and shoot, and scope out the deer situation for this fall's .45 Texan outing(s) Check out the fresh rub. He's taunting me..

Thanks, @glem.chally I certainly will. Hunting season hasn't even started! Yea, basically shooting super heavy Korean ammo at the speeds they were designed for, but from a nicer, more consistent platform than the old Sumatra rifle. Those shot really well at 55fpe. It'll blow right through a groundhog's head at 70 yards (still has almost 27fpe at 100 yards) Everything I've pointed it at over the past 11 years was "DRT" 

"MI_Yeti"Very nice rifle . I have wanted to try a .20 for years but just never got around too it . How many shots do you get at that power level ?
I get 50 full power shots at 50+ fpe. It's a standard 50fpe .22 Ranger (which gets 40 shots) with a 23" Lothar Walther barrel robbed off of a Rapid. I compensated for the smaller bore with 6" of extra barrel length. Everything went UP. Power, accuracy and shot count with the LW barrel. I've had 6 different barrels on it over the years in .177, .20 and .22 and always came back to the .20 LW. 

"SquirrelWar2"I'm planning on buying the new Umarex Hammer .50 cal pcp when it hits the shelves, for wasting squirrels out of my backyard.

If I had enough land and no neighbors at all, and lived out in the mountains or something, I'd use a CANNON if I could to fight squirrels? LOL.

I don't believe in overkill. :)
No such thing as overkill, hehe. Can't wait to see the Hammer Vs Squirrel pics