Webley Tomahawk Venom .177 Chequered by Jan Kraner

We are blessed to get to appreciate these guns for a time. I feel we have some responsibility to share them with each other. This is a .177 Webley Tomahawk, from the Venom factory and subsequently chequered tastefully by Jan Kraner.
The best part about this gun is the story about how I came to get it and the friendship built along the way! That may be another day...

IMG_4923.JPG

IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4921.JPG

IMG_4922.JPG

IMG_4918.JPG

IMG_4933.JPG

IMG_4930.JPG

IMG_4929.JPG

IMG_4931.JPG

Last edited:
We are blessed to get to appreciate these guns for a time. I feel we have some responsibility to share them with each other. This is a .177 Webley Tomahawk, from the Venom factory and subsequently chequered tastefully by Jan Kraner.
The best part about this gun is the story about how I came to get it and the friendship built along the way! That may be another day...

View attachment 346320

View attachment 346321

View attachment 346322
View attachment 346323

View attachment 346324

View attachment 346325

View attachment 346326
View attachment 346327

View attachment 346328

Lewis, you are the best!!

Super nice Tommy, Lewis.
I get a little nervous when anybody puts their sweaty paws on my prized Webleys. I'm super picky about my guns. And you can hardly replace them.

.25 Tommy. One of my favorite shooters. 700 fps with FTT's. A powerful springer doesn't have to be heavy. Was rolling soda cans with it last Sunday at 55 yards (easy) standing off hand and picking off seed balls from a sycamore tree with JSB Kings. Very nice handling.
IMG_0206.jpg

.22 Tommy D. Slade tuned when I got it
IMG_0208.png

Stingray Deluxe Carbine .22
On the workbench today waiting for an ARH spring and I'll make a new guide. The "Spring Tamer" was broken when I bought the gun a few years ago so I made a new guide but it's too tight in Jim's spring. Great shooter. I'd like to polish out the machine marks in the cylinder to get rid of that Webley zipper
sound when cocking. Webley owners would know about the zipper sound. Trigger is pretty nice after I worked on it. About as accurate as my HW50 at 25y. That's saying something.
IMG_0195 (2).jpg