• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Pistol PRICE DROP 05/14 Webley Tempest good condition LAST CALL

Classified Status
WTS
Apr 17, 2024
Here is a English made Webley Tempest in .177

---update may 6th, : price drop and last call for sale before it becomes trades only. I feel 160 plus 25 shipping/insurance is a steal for this given I've seen broken examples and rough examples selling for the same money. ---

It shoots fine. I've plinked about 50 pellets through it since I bought it and it's in good working order, only reason for selling is to get something else a bit more my taste

I'd say the condition is good. Better than fair, but not great/like new. There is no severe gouges or scratches. But the the white tempest letter is slightly wore off. Bore is shiny with strong rifling.

I am asking $185 SHIPPED to your door fully insured via USPS priority. FedEx or UPS shipping is fine too but it's slightly more expensive for their rates and insurance.

Payment methods : PayPal, Zelle, USPS money order.

If you do not like the price, you can make a offer.

20240417_092904.jpg
20240417_092917.jpg

Last edited: