Webley Tempest disassembly⁷

Morning gentlemen.

A friend of mine has recently acquired a Webley Tempest and he is having to replace spring and seals but is having difficulty finding a video showing a disassemble of this pistol. I am not familiar with this pistol and not able to help him.

Can anyone provided a link to a complete tear down video for a Webley pistol (Tempest model)?

Kind regards,
Mike

Don't know about a video, but here is an exploded view and instructions:

The gun is real simple to dissassemble, you will need a couple brass punch's, a small hammer and a gun puck as the guns use a lot of roll pins instead of screws.

I have the Tempest, hurricane and a Premier MkII, all basically the same in design once you remove the plastic outer bits. You do have to remove the trigger/sear assembly to get the thing all apart, but that is not too difficult...at least the second or third time I did it.

Chris

Using aforementioned pin punches, tap out the small pin on the lower part of the plastic shroud.
Remove the shroud and see the main guide rod retainer/ main pivot ….Drive it out.
Remove barrel, remove the trigger sear by tapping out the pin, withdraw piston with a screwdriver placed in the slot.
Job done.
If you just replacing spring….no need to withdraw piston so ignore last step.