• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Webley Patriot . 25 Cal

• Thread starter Deleted member 54779
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54779

All WANT ads must be in classified section. Please gain access and post the request there.
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Forum. Does anyone know where I could find a Webley Patriot .25 caliber made in Birmingham England, or do any of you have one for sale ? Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Have one. But it's not for sale. Also this is not the place to ask. This post belongs in the classifieds.

Screenshot_20230521_194518_MeWe~3.jpg

Thus to me is the most irritating post we get on AGN https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/this-is-my-most-dreaded-forum-post.1301834/

Reactions: maxtrouble
Have one. But it's not for sale. Also this is not the place to ask. This post belongs in the classifieds.

View attachment 429592

Thus to me is the most irritating post we get on AGN https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/this-is-my-most-dreaded-forum-post.1301834/
Not interested in you having one if it's not for sale lol, and like I said I just now joined this forum 10 minutes ago and I haven't learned how to use it yet. Looks like I need to go to the classifieds then, thanks

Once you get your needed post count, you can watch the Classifieds here. You can also try watching Gunbroker and Ebay since they show up occasionally on both of those. There's also American Airgun Classifieds aka AAC although as already mentioned above, watch for possible scammers and ask as many questions as you can.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
I had one and it was a beautiful rifle. That said, I wouldn’t buy one today. If I were going the vintage, walnut and deep blued steel route I’d get a Theoben Eliminator instead.

If I just wanted a break barrel sledgehammer of a rifle I’d get a Hatsan 135. They’re much cheaper, about 5 fpe more powerful, less hold sensitive, IMO, and have a better trigger.