Other Webley Nemesis-X (New PCP Version) Video Review @ 690 FPS

20240422_101353.jpg

Hey guys. This Webley & Scott Nemesis-X PCP air rifle said 550 FPS in the stats section but it shoots 690 FPS. 56 regulated shots per fill with a great regulator. It weighs just 4.4 pounds. Cylinder is removable with air in it. Great for close range target shooting. Includes this foregrip, 2 different magazines, and an aluminum single shot tray. This full review will fill you in on all the details. Shot out to 66 yards away. Thanks for watching! -Nate

Nate, I watched the whole video, seems to be a dandy little rig. Love the plinking sessions, particularly at 66 yards… Watching the pellet en route never gets old., these little rigs are capable of some serious plinking. I plink with my Atomic out to 102 yards, am really liking the Nemesis…👍🙏 Also looks to be a light, deadly pester out 50 yards. With a good shooter sending. Very, very, nice… Many are finding that a lot can be “done” with supposed “low power” PCPs.

Nate, I watched the whole video, seems to be a dandy little rig. Love the plinking sessions, particularly at 66 yards… Watching the pellet en route never gets old., these little rigs are capable of some serious plinking. I plink with my Atomic out to 102 yards, am really liking the Nemesis…👍🙏 Also looks to be a light, deadly pester out 50 yards. With a good shooter sending. Very, very, nice… Many are finding that a lot can be “done” with supposed “low power” PCPs.
Just $399 too!

Reactions: L.Leon