• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

WEBLEY MARK VI 6"

Garry,

Another fine "Replica Series" review. New studio backdrop, with improved acoustics, is a big plus. Video insert of BB loading was impressive, as well as, loading tray idea. Was thinking "Lawrence of Arabia" at video start, apparently you did, too. The British Empire really had a winner in this one and the replica does it justice. Again, appreciate the music, explanations of both history and operation, in addition to all your efforts. Looking forward to the next in this series. Thanks, WM

Garry,

I honestly don't know how you and SepticDeath do it, reviews so smooth and seamless, like no effort, at all. I'm in the Stone Age when it comes to high tech so all the camera, sound and recording activities are a real mystery. Each review, from you and the Professor (my nickname for SepticDeath, because he's a natural-born teacher) are a highpoint to my day, so all efforts are greatly appreciated. WM