• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weaver CT6 on a springer?

Had some big mushrooms growing near me, couldn't tell if safe to eat from Google searches, seems two types share similar looks, one OK, other deadly. Sent photo to edible mushroom forum, response was, "take a bite," if they never heard from me again, photo was example of poisonous mushroom used to warn others. In the spirit of the edible mushroom folks, try it and let us know what happens. WM

Had some big mushrooms growing near me, couldn't tell if safe to eat from Google searches, seems two types share similar looks, one OK, other deadly. Sent photo to edible mushroom forum, response was, "take a bite," if they never heard from me again, photo was example of poisonous mushroom used to warn others. In the spirit of the edible mushroom folks, try it and let us know what happens. WM
I like that reply!

Truth is though like just about anything else that was ever well made or something I like, it's a discontinued model. If it can handle a springer I'll mount it up. If not, I guess it can go on a CZ! I don't know if it's an etched plate reticle or not, some of those Light made Weavers did have an etched reticle. If it's wire it might be pretty delicate? I'm guessing it can handle a springer. Planning to mount it to a FWB Sport.

I had a HW 90 for a while. It ate two scopes the first day I had it. (Chineseum). A leupold Rimfire seemed to tame it though.

Mushrooms...
When I was a teenager my father and I found a huge patch of bright orange mushrooms. His Mushroom Bible had 2 close matches. One was edible choice, one poisonous. We cooked up a plate. Tasted pretty good. We both ate. He left straight after to a ball game after and was just fine. I stayed home alone and the world began spinning for me. 10 mins after he left I thought I was done for!

I guess the mushroom approach could have two different outcomes? LOL

Reactions: WorriedMan
I like that reply!

Truth is though like just about anything else that was ever well made or something I like, it's a discontinued model. If it can handle a springer I'll mount it up. If not, I guess it can go on a CZ! I don't know if it's an etched plate reticle or not, some of those Light made Weavers did have an etched reticle. If it's wire it might be pretty delicate? I'm guessing it can handle a springer. Planning to mount it to a FWB Sport.

I had a HW 90 for a while. It ate two scopes the first day I had it. (Chineseum). A leupold Rimfire seemed to tame it though.

Mushrooms...
When I was a teenager my father and I found a huge patch of bright orange mushrooms. His Mushroom Bible had 2 close matches. One was edible choice, one poisonous. We cooked up a plate. Tasted pretty good. We both ate. He left straight after to a ball game after and was just fine. I stayed home alone and the world began spinning for me. 10 mins after he left I thought I was done for!

I guess the mushroom approach could have two different outcomes? LOL
Depends on what the scope means to you, if not much, give it a try, if suspect it could be valuable, or holds sentimental meaning, don't risk it. (The mushroom looked like a pancake, never tried it, but got a kick out of the mushroom people's reply.) Best of Luck, WM