Weather warming!

We are having consistency here in Montana…consistently snowing lol!

9CF669A3-D26D-4BB5-8EB7-6A5911EA4370.jpeg

The entire week I am watching the yahoo weather app on my cellphone waiting for a nicer warm-up but that my range day is just keeps tossing further away.
Monday it said that Friday will be +6C and ... wake up today is Friday . .. minus 2C and fresh snow on the ground ...
but it says again tomorrow will be a day :) plus 11C
and a day after tomorrow :( minus 11C
WAIT .... wth zigzags vertically

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I grew up in Wyoming, so I can attest to the May/June snowstorms that happen once in a while. I left Wyoming and moved to New Mexico as a fresh graduate, setting down roots about 35 miles from Mexico (not much snow here).

Just before I got married, my wife-to-be took me to the White Sands National Monument in Southern New Mexico. Thousands of acres of high white sand dunes, roads plowed through the low spots. Kids and adults frolicking on the 20-40 foot high mounds, sledding and shouting with glee (in shorts and t-shirts, mind you). My wife was driving her little sports car, charging into the corners and punching it on the exits, leaning on the side walls and whooping it up in general. I nearly had a heart attack at 25 years old! My mind was convinced that we were driving on ice and snow and I was getting ready for a skid and crash. I was sweating bullets and leaving finger nail marks on the dashboard. When she finally saw my discomfort, she asked what the heck was wrong with me?? She still laughs at me for that. I sympathize with you guys in the snow belt, cause I remember.

Do I miss the snow? NOT AT ALL. The sunshine is a lot easier to shovel ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Beer Nap