Weary of the reviewer cynics

“Ziabeam”In Ted’s own words…

Nothing special about the gun. All standard.
Did his work.
Tens of thousands of shots.

Yup, sounds about right. He's spent many many hours on the range and fiddled with the gun and pellets until he's happy. Extreme Benchrest is a world class event, so doing one's homework is a pre-requisite.

Maybe if I spent that much time on the 100 yard range in all weather conditions, and twiddled with my gun that much and dialed it in, and sorted pellets and dumped the bad ones before they made it to the gun, I might have a chance at EB. But then again, I don't think Ted has to worry about me. While I'd love to win, I won't spend the time. that's the difference. He spent the time and effort to win. I didn't.

So, Ted if you are watching this thread (I sort of hope he's not, considering the tone), we eagerly await the next installment showing how you did it. Thanks for your hard work.

To all those reviewers mentioned and not mentioned in this thread, thank you all for your work. It helps the rest of us a great deal! (Before Ted's reviews, I didn't even know PCP existed. I thought break barrel was top 'o the heap.)