We Need an AGN Hall of Fame

I would def nominate the classified ad I saw last week to dealers. It basically stated what exactly the “ad placer” would pay for a panthera over their (dealer) cost. Aww forget MSRP or map we all know what you pay so I’ll pay you this. That was the basic message. Have to love the internet. Just when you thought you saw every kind of ad. 😂😂
He probably thought it worked at the car dealership when he tried it so what the heck, try it on an airgun. It would be interesting to go grocery shopping with him. Hold on ma’am, no need to scan my items. I’ll just tell you what I’m paying for each of them.

I actually went to the "Resources" forum to find some killer maintenance threads that I found to be truly exceptional, only to find that they'd been moved. Had I not bookmarked a couple I'd be searching for a while to find them. I'd like to recognize the contributions of a valued member, @Feinwerk, for threads like the "R5M/Lelya Regulator Components" thread which contains some excellently labeled photographs.

This is "Hall of Fame" worthy in my eyes! Thank you @Feinwerk for some truly fine work.

Reactions: Feinwerk
I should've added this thread to the Hall of Fame while ago. The @AirNGasman had me cracking up on this one. 😂 This is one of the most zany and ambiguous thread titles.

• Haha
Reactions: Trucker3573
Reactions: hunterroark
I should've added this thread to the Hall of Fame while ago. The @AirNGasman had me cracking up on this one. 😂 This is one of the most zany and ambiguous thread titles.

I remember that one expecting a hell of a story too. I’ll admit I was disappointed 😔

• Haha
Reactions: Ezana4CE
We have some members whose threads should be in the resources section if we can't have a legit Hall of Fame.

I'd love to see: Plenty of @nervoustrig posts, @Nomadic Pirate 66 hunting posts, @zx10wall tuning posts, @Motorhead on maintenance, builds, FT posts, @JungleShooter spreadsheets, some of @Bigragu creative DIY stuff, @Ballisticboy ballistic threads (he should consider compiling his posts into a book), @Franklink threads with guns and ammo test results, @thomasair has some good stuff tucked away in the threads on competitive benchrest shooting and projectiles, @Centercut on bencherest shooting, prep and competition, @AirNGasman on EFT pistol talk and more, . What can we do here @Michael? Some of their contributions are too good to remain buried and ignored because they weren't posted within the last week.

At the least these are members that others should be reading behind and reaching out to.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JungleShooter
I have never read a thread like this. This is nuts. So I figured, “why not add it to the Hall?”

I have never read a thread like this. This is nuts. So I figured, “why not add it to the Hall?”

In fairness to Shaman, he has simply helped out a incompetent person.

Yes it's nuts but Shaman doesn't belong on this hall of fame. He simply posted what he found.

Let's keep things in context. Tar and association sticks.