• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

We Need an AGN Hall of Fame

Reminded me of the guy who was a 'ninja' who would pop on talking about his Benjamin Bulldog for posts on end....had several YouTube vids. 'interesting' fellow to say the least. May be talking about the same guy here.

Probably the one fellow from days gone by I remember the most never posted here that I'm aware of, but some of the grey beards who were on the Yellow would remember... BMUS Beam Me Up Scotty. Reading his replies to anyone who posted about a Gamo would always crack me up.

Now, as for a current day wealth of knowledge... Nod has to go to AirNGasman. Mr. Robinson may come across brash... rude... crude... whatever. But he tells it as he sees it and is a wealth of knowledge who has probably forgotten more about airguns than mere plebs like me may ever know, and I consider myself fairly knowledgeable. Great guy to talk with as well and he's a master craftsman.
I remember BMUS... And some of those guys on the yellow.. I remember some kid...13 years old give or take that would wind those guys up like none other.. I wish I remembered his name... that boy was something else

I remember BMUS... And some of those guys on the yellow.. I remember some kid...13 years old give or take that would wind those guys up like none other.. I wish I remembered his name... that boy was something else
Spencer.... expert on all things airguns because he could copy/paste...hahaha... and yep, he riled those folks up. Was exceedingly entertaining!

CheckUrsix was the guy who asked a bazillion questions then argued with everyone who tried to answer. It pretty much got to the point when he started a topic nobody would respond but new guys. Most of the nuts that showed up were in the Covid timeframe. I was beginning to believe that Michael was a genius and recruited a new zingbat a week to keep us entertained.

Who jumped on the @Odoyle deals? I spent a some money because of that guy. Got some good stuff too. I still have an Alpha 6. Still like that glass. But what about the time he came up with the Walmart Bausch and Lomb spotting scope deal? I jumped on it and canceled that order so quickly I don’t think that the payment had time to process.

Last edited:
It was hilarious Glem and I think heavy impact rode him forever lol. It could get a lil ruff but very entertaining.
I think A LOT of us "jumped in his saddle" for a ride. If I remember there were 60‐some responses by the time that post petered out. We all got a chuckle at the "guy who knows more about airguns than anyone he ever talked to, read about, or met" :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: swNCsw
Who was the one who had the ninja videos up on you tube where he was scratching at his girlfriend while making noises Black ??????? over three or four years ago. He bought a pcp and talked about shooting for months and months but never did .

Probably best if all were forgotten to be honest . haha
EDIT:
I removed his name. Just realized I was being one of those knuckleheads.
✌️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: swNCsw
CheckUrsix was the guy who asked a bazillion questions then argued with everyone who tried to answer. It pretty much got to the point when he started a topic nobody would respond but new guys. Most of the nuts that showed up were in the Covid timeframe. I was beginning to believe that Michael was a genius and recruited a new zingbat a week to keep us entertained.

+1000 for CheckUrSix aka Donald aka I'm the CEO of my own company and all of you are peons...

He was annoyingly hilarious with his peculiar wording/grammar/mannerisms and penchant to put down just about everybody he interacted with. I got some tired of his BS but kind of miss the entertainment sometimes 😅

We truly do need a hall of fame board, and I don’t mean for the knuckle heads we’ve all seen in the past, but mainly for the topics that brought on ideas, set precedence, paved the way. That in turn would become a sticky section, where one could always refer to for a library of knowledge.

But as far as the knuckle heads go, there’s something to be said about what VETMX commented on, how more of them appeared around the time of the covid.

There’s others that should be added to the list but I’ll refrain from naming them, but you all that are heavy into the classifieds know of one that always bullied you into selling at what he wanted to pay, then the guy that threw out all the mathematical formulas to prove his point about pcp design.

I was talking about this recently with another member, how he has kept his forum name the same from forum to forum, all the years he’s been involved with Airguns, and he made a good point- he has done no one wrong, never burnt a bridge, so no need to change his name, while there are a few that have had to change their name “to start life a fresh” as their previous name was tarnished.

We truly do need a hall of fame board, and I don’t mean for the knuckle heads we’ve all seen in the past, but mainly for the topics that brought on ideas, set precedence, paved the way. That in turn would become a sticky section, where one could always refer to for a library of knowledge.

But as far as the knuckle heads go, there’s something to be said about what VETMX commented on, how more of them appeared around the time of the covid.
[…] while there are a few that have had to change their name “to start life a fresh” as their previous name was tarnished.

@Bigragu A Hall of Fame forum (stickies) would be a great way to catalog standard info that some members have a knack for and that many members come in search of. People like @Humdinger and his advice on compressor shopping and operation. @nervoustrig and his advice and instruction on regulator repairs and function (along other things). @JungleShooter and his scope comparison charts. Some of your DIY stuff like those sheet metal pellet traps. I’ve also been told that you know your way around the FX Wildcat. @zx10wall and his Evol and Cricket tuning threads (among other things). @Max115 with his detailed explanation on pesting and hunting setups that he uses successfully. @AirNGasman on brain shots (his spin-off thread was a helluva thread) and competing with air pistols. @Motorhead on how to set up an FT scope. Oldspook on moderator design. @thomasair on BR competition. @Centercut and @Scotchmo on long-range airgun shooting (sure several members can explain this but these guys articulate it well). I could go on but these guys are gold in the forums in terms of heir content and knowledge base.

The knuckleheads, trolls, and comedians have a place too, not necessarily saying they should have sticky threads. Even regular members have moments and it’s not to rub anyone the wrong way. We can see who has done what, at least until someone edits, deletes posts, or admins step in and alter content. That being the case, why not openly enjoy it? It’s one thing to have a laugh or two, but maliciously dragging a person is something else. No need to encourage the community to do that, the forums kinda operate with their own sense of equilibrium and it works pretty well from my observation.

Hall of Fame ad here.

I got a good laugh here. Can’t blame a guy for trying. Including shipping costs is what got me. The guy is in Mexico. Someone may be in similar need. Maybe that someone is you.