• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

We Need an AGN Hall of Fame

I was thinking that an AGN Hall of Fame would be entertaining for members who have come and gone and whose presence left an indelible mark on this community. Some folks have come and gone, but presented some of the most zany and outrageous content on these forums. A lot of the time their names have been erased or deleted and their posts now read “Guest” or “Deleted…” One of the most memorable guys I’ve seen the past couple of years was CheckUrSix. I may have him mixed up with another member, but he’s posted some funny stuff too. The guy I have in mind came into the forums calling out a known competition benchrest shooter and some of the banter that ensued was absolutely hilarious!! Especially when the guy posted videos of his skills shooting into the mud instead of targets.

On occasion I see something that reminds me of members like this. Sometimes the forums can be entertaining. I don’t mean this to be malicious, just a little ribbing. Who do you remember similarly?
Agreed

So this thread came up in a search for something else. This is a hilarious thread for the books. The OP seemed sort of off in the head and made for some entertaining dialogue across the forums. I hadn’t thought about this thread in quite a while.
😂 Remember this one @Centercut?
Read post #1 and post #41.

• Haha
Reactions: JungleShooter
So this thread came up in a search for something else. This is a hilarious thread for the books. The OP seemed sort of off in the head and made for some entertaining dialogue across the forums. I hadn’t thought about this thread in quite a while.
😂 Remember this one @Centercut?
Read post #1 and post #41.

1shot was actually onto something from the shooting side of things. It appeared to me that he understood something that can be important when sending slugs. But his personality and his attacks overshadowed everything else. In my time here, he was one of three true nuts. He’s a hall of famer for sure. When I see a new or newer guy here get all bent out of shape over something light hearted now, I always wonder how they would handle one of these jokers from the past.