FX WC MK3 VP velocity help

Ding ding….rotate it to the slug port. In my 25 cal the pellet port is pretty useless. My compact 25 can be shooting 25.39 at 900 and when rotated to the pellet port it shoots 725. Useless to me. Give the dual port a try.
Tried it already and unfortunately it didn't help with the drops in velocity. It did get me a bit more fps maybe 40ish, but not the consistency that I was looking for.

Update* Received the Huma regs and installed both of them... unfortunately the heavier hammer weight didn't arrive yet so with them being the high pressure version, minimum 100 bar I was running into the same issue where the hammer could not open the valve enough so it was still showing lower FPS. I did take some shots with it and it still had wild velocity swings. Next I replaced the second Huma reg with the stock AMP reg and was hoping to at least check if the first AMP reg was the culprit, but it wasn't. The gun was still shooting erratic with swings from 900 down to 620's within a few shots. I said screw it and decided to disassemble the entire gun all the way down to removing that stubborn valve seat. I replaced all the O-rings and lubed everything up. I also chucked the hammer in my power drill and wet sanded the outside with 1500 grit sandpaper. I then used Zona polishing paper to polish the outer edge of the hammer weight and the inside of the hammer. I also polished the valve seat with the Zona paper.

I kept the Huma first reg and AMP second reg in there and said a prayer 🤣 . FINALLY!!! some consistency! unfortunately I did a few things at once so I am unable to pinpoint exactly what solved the issue. I was rapid firing and it was holding the velocity! I will install the heavier hammer weight and other Huma reg when it gets here and see if I can up the velocity but right now I am getting a consistent 900ish FPS with 85bar on the second reg. Thanks for all your suggestions, I will update when I am able to test the new hammer weight.

Screenshot_20230926_150458_FX Radar.jpg

Last edited: