• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

WC Compact LDC choices

Ok, I bit the bullet on a wildcat compact with the kryptek typhon dip and stx liner upgrade. Basically a warcat without the grey cerakote. Probably a 3 week wait but I'm trying to decide on an LDC from DonnyFL. Anyone know the length of the fx impact/wildcat 1/2x20 unf adapter #A2? I'm trying to decide between like the 1.6x4.25" Tatsu plus adapter length vs maybe a 1.22x5" Tanto with m20x1 endcap (no adapter).

I have the Koi on the regal .22 and it's very quiet. The birds and squirrels don't even leave the feeders that are about 15 yards to the side of my 50 yard targets while shooting. Although the pellets smacking the target eventually do scare the squirrels off. I shot about 5 squirrels that were hanging upside down on my bird feeder until I finally had mercy and upgraded to a squirrel buster feeder for the birds. Now the squirrels just stick to the corn in the platform feeder on the ground.

Anyway, I love the way that short Tatsu looks on the wc compact, just wonder if it'll be enough. Maybe I should just add the adapter and a Sumo. My neighbors don't really whine but I try not to tempt them. What are you mates running on your wildcats and wc compacts? Photos, advice and opinions are all welcome. Just not sure what to expect from a stock .25 wc compact.

Hope this picture helps (Top is with the DonnyFL KOI, bottom is stock shroud). I got the Koi for my .25 Wildcat Compact and highly recommend it. I tried a Ronin I had, but it was too big for my taste. The Koi is about 84db 1' from the muzzle, the Ronin was about 82db and a lower tone, so it seemed a bit quieter, the stock shroud was about 90db. (Using an RS SPL Meter). One thing to note, the Koi comes with the adapter and it only adds 1/8" length. If you buy another LDC with an adapter, the adapter is about an inch long, so take that into account.

1533059369_11866088885b60a12935c2f8.98371910_20180731_122726.jpg

I have a Tanto on my WC in 22cal and Donny is making version number as we speak. I also have a Sumo that I used first. People around can't tell the difference so the new Tanto V2 should be awesome. I'm buying the new Tanto when it comes out just for fun. I need to borrow my buddies high dollar DB meter and make a video just to see what the actual difference between them are. Call or email Donny he knows best.