• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Watchout for those Harris style bipods

They bite. Snapped down on my thumb today and got me where my nail attaches at the side. Took a chunk out of my nail and dug in there deep. Needless to say it's in the trash.
20240524_221240.jpg

😮 Dang I feel the pain just looking at that picture. Dillon, good luck with the healing process and watch out for infection as for the type of work you do.
Thanks. Oh yeah not my first rodeo cleaned it out good with peroxide then pumped it full of neosporin and bandaid when I went to work yesterday afternoon. If things get real dirty I'll put a glove on that hand.

Reactions: Bandito
Had that happen to me as well. Someone said to run some paracord between the feet and pull that to deploy the legs. Got me when I put my thumb near the rear and used the fingers to pull the leg back to you. Didn't know I was in the legs path and near the leg stop. They bite hard.
Yeah I haven't used mine it years but was messing with it seeing if I had a QC picatinny attached to it like I thought I did. I didn't and grabbed the leg and it just snapped closed on me lol pissed me off cause it's not like I was using it or anything.

Reactions: Bandito