• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Watch & Discuss the Umarex Gauntlet .25!

Nice review but you sound a bored. I liked you stats and paused the video to study them. I'm confused by what look like silencers in stills but not discussed in the video. Are those after market or in the package?

34 grains is getting real close to a .36 grain .22 rifle bullet. A bit slower at under 800fps but still packs a wallop.

I'm having a great time....just focussing. In front of an audience of 44,000 I've got a responsibility to get things right for them. As for the moderators, the results are clearly shared within the vid but it's important ya listen (as instructed) with surround sound, quality headphones, or a good set of desktop speakers... a cell phone or tablet won't replicate the sound sig properly. If you're in need of more on the moderators, you can do as invited and visit me on Facebook. Best, Steve

Comprehensive review, I don't suppose that refill tank comes with this awesome piece of machinery....just kidding.😉

Steve said the rifle was well balanced even with the Co2 bottle, is it possible to use different size bottles to change out to if one runs down. I'm out hunting/plinking a lot and I need to refill a lot? I usually carry extra bottles on my belt that I can swap to when I get low/run out and the bottles are smaller (than the one shown). At 8+ pounds i shouldn't notice a big difference in the balance should I.....just curious?.

Bruce J

(Biznawich)