Watch & Discuss the Umarex Gauntlet .25!

Great video , and a head start. I just bought the Umarex Gauntlet .25. Price was right . Shot count too low , Umarex knew this and could have put on a bigger bottle. Cocking not too bad , but forward stroke loading pellet is rough , and I hope usage will fix that. The factory could easily dial the trigger in , and at least it is adjustable. From the factory it seems forever coming back to firing point. The fill gauge is tiny , but after market slow fill gauge on my air tank will make that an easy fix ($270 with shipping , almost the price of the rifle) . I will be going for the 22 Cu. Inch bottle , said to have about a 41 shot count. Even with after market improved baffles , it is a bit loud. It does pack a lot of power , and after I do what is needed , it will be a good gun. 

Thanks for the review! I have a Gauntlet .177. It is the cheapest rifle I own, and the one that has given me the least problems. It is also the only rifle I have that required no windage adjustment when I mounted a scope, and regulates better than my FX Wildcat. The only thing I don't like is the stock - I just cannot get comfortable behind it.