Watch & Discuss the Umarex Gauntlet .25!

I've owned a 25 gauntlet for about 6 mos and I do like it. It hammers backyard pests out to 50+ yards and puts a magazine of jsb king heavies into a touching group at 35 yds.

I know a lot of people rave about this gun, but I do find some annoyances which are almost too much to forgive. The first is definitely the random POI changes: it is a very accurate rifle but the poi seems to change with the weather. Yes, it groups pellets awesome but sometimes the group is 2 inches from the previous group. I tried all the tricks and nothing totally stopped the problem. The most effective improvement was stretching the moderator spring to put more pressure on the barrel, but it's still a problem. The trigger was horrible until I honed it. The bolt cycle is finally beginning to be reasonably smooth after 1k shots or so. It's a bit loud compared to a Marauder, and Hajimoto's baffles and stripper didn't seem to help, although they did seem to improve accuracy of the H&N grizzlies. Th stock is ugly. Why is there even a barrel band if it doesn't touch the barrel?

Hey, other than that, like I said, I like it! I had a Marauder, but it leaked, and it wasn't regulated. If I could get a regulated Marauder for $400 (and didn't leak), I'd dump the gauntlet.

I have had this gun in .25 for about a year. When it was delivered the trigger would not work, looking at videos, I took the gun apart, cleaned (althiugh it did not need it), and adjusted the trigger, screws, and lubed it up, works perfectly. Purchase a donny fl suppressor and short shroud, installed and was extremely happy. Put a Center Point scope, cheap but good for this gun. Love this gun, my next change will be the larger bottle with higher pressure, want to get out to 50 -75 yards consistently and still have killing power. Shooting the JSB Kings extra heavy still loving this gun. So the two improvements I would like to see are in the bolt (pinches your hand, causes in some instances to break skin and blead) does not make the wife happy, and a diffent stock. All around I think this gun is the perfect entry level gun, great for learning how to work onand set up your pcp.

Fyi to new air gunners. It may be conventional knowledge to vets of the pcp world but i had to call Umarex and speak to a gun smith to find out that the bottle will be loose until its pressurized so dont worry like i did and think its broken. I waited 3 days to fill because i wanted to be safe over sorry. Thanks to Umarex for a great product. Also the bolt is stiff until 50 shots or so then smooth smooth smooth. Great gun!

8 shot group @ 50yds with my Haji Motified Gauntlet .25. I am astonished with its accuracy and power especially after the Haji Moto Mods. I had a leaking reg issue at 1st, but as soon as I contacted Haji Moto he was on it like stink on S¥¡Г. Haji expediently apologized for the issue upgraded my regulator and shipped the replacement out the same day. By far the best customer service I have ever experienced.