Watch & Discuss the Kalibrgun Argus 60 Air Rifle!!

That’s a hefty hunting tool. The weight was the first thing I thought of when viewing this. The Argus 60 has the appearance of a durable rifle. Aesthetically speaking its square shroud will take some getting used to. I’m wondering how this design feature will affect, expand or limit, the use of mounted accessories. It does sound pretty quiet for a rifle with no moderator. Corkscrewing ammo sounds a bit strange, but will likely be of little concern to those shooting under 50 yards. It’s good to see that it can shoot slugs and pellets from the same barrel. What really stands out to me is the cocking lever design. It appears really smooth and well balanced.

It looks like a nice gun. Good groupings. Plenty of power. Well built. But I would think it is much better for bench shooting or maybe a hunting situation where one was sitting still with the gun on a tri-pod. The weight and the fact that your fore-grip would be uncomfortably located on a pic rail does not bode well for this being a hunting gun in the traditional sense.