Watch & Discuss the Hatsan NeutronStar !!!

Mr. Steve,

Thank you again for another informative video on another kick ass air rifle. I'm not one to normally pursue a .22 yet 

you convinced me that this is a keeper with all those lovely hollow points you tested through it. If the Hatsan BT65 Elite

had the same magazine as this one I would buy it in a heartbeat but I have yet to read or hear anyone say they shot 

slugs out of it. Lord knows it has enough power; possibly more than this rifle, or the same. Speaking of worthy .22 cal

air rifles, this morning my jaw hit the floor, when I saw that the new world record for longest shot taken with an air rifle

just got broke. The new record is 1400 yds, taken with a .22! Not just any .22, but a replica of the M24 Sniper rifle.

It looks identical to a powder burner and the bolt arm itself would convince me its a center fire rifle, but no its a pcp, 

I think. Its completely innovative, seems to be using a small amount of air similar to an air cartridge system yet

its not using that form of technology, but rather a new one that appears to possibly make the chap a pioneer

as this, from what I see thus far, appears to be a serious game changer. I've been trying to design my own air

rifle that shoots like a long range sniper rifle and I find the Altaros M24 this morning and it was love at first sight.

Yeah, I probably need a girlfriend, but I would love your feedback in the future on the M24. They even design

a Spitzer style slug for the M24 for maximum performance. Highly impressive, but so is this bad boy!

I'm really wanting this gun, my Crown Cont is wearing a 700mm .25 slug liner and hubby is burning me up at 200y with his 700mm .22 Impact mkII. I really need a .22 slug gun.

.25 is great but in all cases the .22 shoots better at extended ranges that i have seen so far.

This hammer of a slug gun looks like it will be right at home at 200+ with some velocity tuning to find that sweet spot with those Hybrids.

I need this in my life!