• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Watch & Discuss the Hatsan FlashPup PCP & TactAir Spark Portable Compressor!

I Enjoyed the review of the Hatsan FlashPup PCP and the TactAir Spark Portable compressor. The FlashPup is quite, accurate, and the 100 yard accuracy was impressive. The FlashPup looks nice was easy to handle. I like that it ships with two mags. The FlashPup mounts well and was very quick and easy to maneuver. I like the wood, color and style. The compressor is compact, easy to use, and fills rapidly. This is a nice package. Both have a great price point, and this combo would make a great starter package entry into PCP.

Steve, as always, you are in the top three when it comes to video producing. I can tell from past videos your getting better and better. It’s like you can tell what doubts or questions a customer may have over a gun or a compressor and go right to it in your delivery.

seems not too low no ago Hatsan was getting bad comments on certain products I won’t mention, but I’ve been a fan of their compressor along with their overpowered rifles. I’ve been referring a lot of friends I know on this Spark, and with your video in place I can now refer them to that. 

Well done

I have a Flashpup, but the only complaint I have with it is the magazine. In comparison to other Hatsan rifles and even other makes, I think the magazine is a poor design in both manufacture and operation. Yes, it makes the rifle less complicated as in magazine operation, but in my opinion it is flimsy and difficult to load, compared to other magazines. This gun would be great otherwise.

Very impressive little pup this is...especially considering the price point. I normally shoot .25 but have been thinking of adding a .22 for shorter range pest control. I agree with one of the other post that it seems hatsan has stepped up there game recently as I too remember that not long ago some were complaining about several of there models. The long distance accuracy was very impressive on this little pup.