Watch & Discuss the Hatsan FlashPup PCP & TactAir Spark Portable Compressor!

This has some real potential for me. I have a prod and a Gamo Urban both in .22. I like the prod for it's compact form factor and light weight, while I like the Urban for its power and accuracy. I hadn't really considered a pup until I watched this review because they were all so 'high end' and expensive. This looks like quite the package and at a great price. Thanks for the review and inputs from all others!

I am impressed by all the camera gear and the setup for the tests. Also very impressive that the range and environment are similar between gun tests. I would like to see pictures of the rest of the range and area. Keep up the great reviews.

I think this combination of FlashPup and Spark Compressor coming in under $1000 makes for a tempting entry price into PCP air gunning. The FlashPup is very impressive - I love the Bull Pup design - make the gun shorter yet you still have a full barrel and accuracy looked pretty good. Just need a good scope with the package. 

I have been using a break barrel (Gamo Swarm) because the idea of Scuba shop visits or the price of owning a tank and Hi PSI compressor just doesn't go over well with me on top of relatively expensive guns. After all, I can get a pretty good gunpowder .22 under $300. The cost difference in ammo depends a lot on the pellets you use and you get more real punch with the gunpowder 36-40 grain bullet... but it's not nearly as back yard friendly so an accurate air gun is really nice for target shooting without the neighbors getting upset.

The compressor seemed to fill the gun in just 2 minutes which is nice. Please add info on filling tanks, reliability and is it as noisy as it seemed on the video?

Hi, I'm here for the giveaway. Not sure how it works very well though but I would sure like a pcp my brother and have been sacing for one, would ve the first. From what I have seen the flashup is a great rifle and very practical too, and the wood stock looks really good and I think it takes after the WA2000. My little bro and me have picked the number "514".