Watch & Discuss the Hatsan FlashPup PCP & TactAir Spark Portable Compressor!

Always a great job Steve , I doubt many people realize just how much work goes into making a video like you do.

Steve & I communicate daily, and yes it's true... He puts an incredible amount of work into his videos. From barrel cleaning, to pellet culling, to sound testing & doppler velocity readings. Steve knows how to shoot & he tries to minimize as many variables as possible to show you exactly what the gun likes & is capable of. Super proud to have him as a partner.

💪

Steve & I communicate daily, and yes it's true... He puts an incredible amount of work into his videos. From barrel cleaning, to pellet culling, to sound testing & doppler velocity readings. Steve knows how to shoot & he tries to minimize as many variables as possible to show you exactly what the gun likes & is capable of. Super proud to have him as a partner.

1f4aa.svg

I've had the opportunity to talk to Steve on many occasions and I agree 100%! He puts a lot TON of work into each video review he puts out and refuses to compromise his honesty and integrity.

1st impressions? nice,what I read in reviews,goodI bought 1 right before Steve's vlog came on.What I got is a POS! So far things are'nt as rosy as they seem in Steve's vlog. The mags are terrible,and these are the red 1s.The mags jam up when fully loaded.Once they're down to 5 shots they quit hanging up.The single shot tray is no better. What a P of C.The triggers 2nd stage lacking a clean consistant break.Might as well be 1st stage trigger. Trying to load pellets using the shot tray is an exorcise in frustrating futility. There is nothing holding the mags and tray in place except the Bolt probe, no guiding channel or raised retaining edge or lip.Lock the bolt back and the tray or mags will fall out.Does not bench well unless u have a multi-combination of bags /rests at all. You will need High if not EXTRA HIGH Scope Rings in order to achieve a workable eyebox.You'll still need to really cant your face to get your eye in line. I had to add .060,,,,,.060 !!! shim to rear of scope rail and could have added more for a more centered scope to start with. ...I added a .020 shim to bottom of the breech and that helped some in getting the pellets lined up to enter the barrel. Went to a heavier,longer pellet,(jsb 18.13).there is a gap between where the pellet transitions from the mag or tray and entering the barrel.This is where the pellet will tip down and no longer line up thus the jam.The heavier,(longer) pellets will stay still and not tip over as they are pushed forward. Some encourageing notes,,it is powerful, potential accuracy is there,have'nt had the chance to put on a good scope and rings and settle down behind it.Finances and cold wet winter weather. So while I'm waiting for both to improve I rubbed some Formsby High gloss tung oil into it. Looks went up a couple notches right there.(Addendum),,it warmed up.Simple truth is I can load and enjoy my break-barrel and under-lever springers easier and faster with alot less hassel AND have confidence in their consistant accuracy which is on par if not better than this pcp out to 60 yards.