Watch & Discuss the FX Streamline!

Steve gave a great review on the Streamline. I was fortunate enough to obtain one of the first 100 Streamlines out from AoA. Mine came with the laminated stock and those little stack-able FX moderators. I know in Steve's review he is impressed with the quiet report of the rifle. I wasn't but I was able to obtain a new Huggett from one of the good AGN members and the rifle is now superbly quiet. Accuracy is all FX. What more needs to be said. I currently own three FX rifles; a Boss, an Impact and now this Streamline. Of course, nothing can compare to the Impact but shooting the Streamline, I quickly forget how little it cost. The rifle looks, feels and shoots like it should have a much higher price point. 

Steve I love the review.
Last month your reviews forced me to empty my pockets on a .25 cal FX Wildcat. The FX Streamline was most definitely the other option but I'm an impatient kind of guy and absolutely no one had them in stock with the synthetic in .25 cal so I went ahead with the Wildcat in synthetic stock. It was an awesome choice.

The weight of the Wildcat was just perfect for me. Very similar to the Streamline too. Of course, being as impatient as I am I had also purchased a Kral Puncher Breaker for my son too because of the lack of stock of the Streamline but I didn't realize how heavy the Breaker was in comparison to the FX.
The Kral is an anchor in comparison for a small lad. I'm feeling like he's going to be trying to grab mine every time we go out for a hunt or plink, that is, if he could force it out of the vice like grip:)

I also think that the .25 cal of the Wildcat is maybe just a little too much for a "small" 13 year old. I destroyed my .22 trap targets with about 4 shots, now that totally blew me away. Although, with a very thick slab of wood backing my targets now, I've managed to put a few hundred pellets through the barrel in a week and the thing is a Laser. 

So if the FX Wildcat is anything to go by, the weight of that FX Streamline coupled with the .22, FX scope and that accuracy, it most definitely seems like a perfect match for a young shooter like my son.

I'm sure I'd be spending way too many hours feeding it pellets too. Another nice thing about the .22 is the price of that lead :) You get double the shot count for the money.

I'd love also, to put the FX Scope along side my Tango 6 2-14x40 FFP (paired to the Wildcat) and Bushnell Elite tactical 3-12x44 FFP (paired to the Kral). The FX scope looks equal to the challenge. 

I love the way the stock looks on this rifle, for it makes look it like a traditional rifle, and this makes it look really good, for I've seen many PCP airguns which don't have such a nice stock, and the air cylinder just pops out; they can sometimes end up looking kind of ugly, so it's great that FX went for a traditional rifle look on this one. I've seen a few videos with this rifle used, I happened to see the amazing performance of this rifle on AirArmsHuntingSA, but Airgun Exploration & Advancement Channel really summed up everything and made it explicit as to what the rifle can do; I was very impressed and would love to try to try out this rifle myself, and would do a review on this to get it out there, for this rifle deserves it. This gun would be great for really any small game, and would love to see what this rifle can do in the field, for it's full potential should be unleashed; I bet it would quell many other rifles, for FX is an amazing company. Would you be able to hunt game such as coyote with this air rifle since it puts out 40 foot pounds of energy on high power? Thank you very much for giving everybody a chance to win this air rifle, for it's an amazing opportunity.