Watch & Discuss the FX Streamline!

Excellent job on the review! I have never owned or shot a PCP air rifle but have owned a few springers, gas piston, and a classic daisy. I have been a fan of your channel for a few years, and you always cover what ever one would like to know about each air rifle you review. From shot count, and FPS/FPE down range. All around awesome reviews, particularly if the FX Streamline .22.

I currently have a cricket .25, and a .357 Benjamin bulldog both are pretty loud. I love the quit shot from this and the option for another suppressor! I've watched your reviews in the past and to be honest that's why I got my cricket because of your review and accuracy from it. Almost got the FX Impact but their was a HUGE waiting list for them. This rifle here looks like a great old school rifle an everyday shooter! Thanks for the review and opportunity to win one! -Tyler

I like this guy Frederick Axelsson when he said " I like the gun the most that I haven't built yet",. There's a true innovator. The streamline will likely be my first pcp. It's selectable power will let me shoot for hours in my back yard and hunt squirrels on full power. What I am surprised at is that Fredrick hasn't yet come up with a way to get the scope as low to the barrel as possible. Medium rings is acceptable, but why not come up with the industries first oval magazine? Another thing that troubles me is it looks like the comb height is too low to get decent cheek contact a point confirmed by that South African dude and Ted what's his name from Ted's Holdover and ted is a shooter. I really like the daystate regal xl but the cocking effort and lack of selectable power are deal breakers with me as is non-regulated, although the slingshot hammer is brilliant with close to Regulated performance. But I perceive the daystate has the better stock, magazine, and scope mounting possibilities. What I like about fx is they're always innovating. Not copying or sitting on their laurels 

"Bruce54"Steve:
Excellent job! You covered all the bases in a clear and easily understood fashion, and you answered the questions I had except for one. A couple of people have brought up the idea that the comb could be a little bit low. Wonder if you,or anyone else that has receieved one, could comment on that . Is it much of an issue or is it no big deal?

The comb naturally nestles in the pocket above my jaw bone and below my molars. It felt really good there. Steve

"RDHang"Thank you Steve, for a honest review of another awesome rifle from fx. I wasn't expecting that flyer at the 100 yard group shot, but it is what it is.
Me neither but I suspect a point of impact change at that range might be normal when going from the magazine to hand loading. Perhaps someone with more experience can comment and let us know.