Watch & Discuss the FX Streamline!

Great review Steve! What happened on that last shot at 100 ?? :) Not as pretty as a Regal, but way more bang for the buck. Love the shot count and the power wheel. The one gun that I have owned and sold that I really regret selling was a regulated 400 with the power wheel. Loved being able to drop the power to low for backyard pesting and plinking. Now I'm having an internal debate with myself..........Streamline or Crown..........Streamline or Crown........

"Fuji04"I am sure as any other FX it's going to be a great guy...two things I would like to,see is a non double feed option and how bout an automatic safety...
I'm with you on the non double feed option but I don't think either of my two "high dollar" FX models have that feature either. As far as an auto safety, I am very happy not having one. I'd like to take the one on my HW-97 and throw it down range.

The streamline could be the only pcp I would need. I'm a lefty, it's ambi. I shoot indoor air rifle silhouette, its light but long which is good for off hand shooting, has a match grade trigger, and the power wheel is excellent for indoor use. Add the regulator and it's perfect to get through a 40 shot silhouette round plus sighters. I hunt and it's clearly perfect for that. Efficient air use for paper punching. If you can afford a little extra, the laminate stock is fantastic looking. 
It really does seem to be the total package. 

Higgs