• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Watch & Discuss the FX Dreamline!!

Man, it’d be super awesome to win this gun. I just got my first pcp less than two weeks ago and I’m already thinking about my next one. Winning this gun would give me a great excuse to buy a cf tank or maybe even Yong Yeng compressor next instead. I can’t wait to see my wife’s face when I buy her a 4500 psi cf tank for her birthday, which just happens to be coming up here in February 😂. Hummm... Does anyone have a spare bedroom I could rent from you for a few weeks? I’m just kidding.. well kinda. Love you sweetie 😘

WOW! Compared to most guns in the $1,000 range, the features (high end, modular, upgrades, and FX exclusives) really give this gun a leg up over the competition. Personally, here are the reasons this gun really appeals to me: 1. an available suppressor/moderator means I can shoot in my back yard 2. being able to adjust the power externally AND internally, again means I can control pests, plink, and target shoot in my back yard (I have 20 yards max to play with in my backyard). 3. When I go out on a hunt, I can change the barrel to a .25 (I know I have to buy the kit) or when I go to the outdoor airgun range where they have up to 200 yard targets, I can jack up the power I need.. 4. By investing in a couple of kits, I can have AT LEAST six guns in one: a.22 rifle, .22 carbine, .22 bullpup, .25 rifle, .25 carbine and a .25 bullpup...all the while customizing each format to make it perfectly suited for whatever purpose I need at that moment. THIS IS TRULY A MARVEL AND FEAT OF INGENUITY, ENGINEERING, AND (AIR)GUNSMITHING!!