Watch & Discuss the FX Dreamline!!

They are truly beautiful rifles. I am just getting into airguns and started off with springers recently, like a couple of months ago (september) to spend time with my boyfriend. He don't want me touching his rifles (all springers) so I only have a hw95. But I have been reading/studying about PCP's and FX is always the top of conversations, posts and Google's searches. I wish that they weren't so expensive but I believe you get what you pay for. And Steve, I think that your AEAC is so cool. Now the Dreamline is just that...a DREAM. It seems like the 15gr jsb's have been doing good in a lot of rifles but the Dreamline seems to found its love. The stock looked like a gray laminate...is that so? Well anyway thank you and FX for bringing some hope to us.

As always, very nicely done review. However, as much as I love this gun and will say would love to win or possibly purchase in future, I am not impressed by the numbers. The reason is as follows. One can easily find a number of videos and blog posts regarding the FX Streamline shots string in 0.22. That gun with a cylinder that is in fact of a smaller volume (190 cc vs. 250 cc in 0.22) comes at 50-55 shots per fill reaching 29.5 ft.lbs of energy. I have no doubt that with a 250 cc reservoir, the Dream-Line should produce 70-80 shots per fill at full power or 28-30 foot pounds of energy and hence my conclusion is that this gun needs more fine tuning. Please correct me if I am missing something here. Once again, a big thank you to Steve and all of the sponsors and supporters of the AirGun community.

The FX Dreamliine looks way cool at a reasonable price point especially considering the modular versatility of the rifle.

As an experienced shooter (read "old guy") a bigger pellet .22 vs .177 and lighter gun are beginning to appeal to me!

Even tricked out with a good scope and rings the laminate version will weigh 3.5 pounds less than my TX200!

I have been looking at other Air Arms offerings specifically the PCP guns s200 and S500/510 and the Brocock Compatto. The Dreamline looks to be a viable third choice.

I am somewhat concerned that it is “NEW”.

Maybe I should step back and wait for the 1st production run to square of any gremlins that are typical of a maiden run?