Watch & Discuss the FX Dreamline!!

I think its amazing what FX does and how they do it. For real, just think about it. The smooth twist barrel. Who would ever think of doing that. Then the smooth twist x, barrel liners and the arrow bolts. Seriously, if I EVER had the money it wouldn't last long because they would have it. Michael, thank you and your contributors for doing these videos. I am not just saying that to pee in your ear and tell you its raining either.

I understand that it will be offered in 25 and 30cal also, but do not know the time line.

I got this back from my question to the Utah boys, when I asked about which moderator works best with the Dreamline.

For the most part, we have noticed, Sumo, Ronin, Shogun, Belita,& Snipe have all done really well on the reduction of sound. All out quietness, I would go Shogun or Ronin

Typically, FX has offered many interesting and well designed airguns. Each new release adds some state-of-the-art improvements. With the Dreamilne, they have another potential success. The various models/configurations give everyone a nice choice. Personally I like bullpups and this one has all the features of the full scale rifle, plus its compact. Easy for me to carry and handle, both in the field and off the bench. This bullpup is absolutely on my want list.

Any news on when they will be available?