Watch & Discuss the EDgun Matador R5M !!!

Is a larger magazine available?

No, 10 for .22 and 9 for the .25

1576803894_16341539715dfc1e36e47312.30240501_Screenshot_20191219-190344.jpg

No doubt this gun will perform just as well many years later. Is there a tear-down video on the R5M?

I used to use break-barrel guns as I too thought PCP's were a bit pricey until I finally bought an FX Impact a year ago. Wow...the accuracy and consistency is what you are buying! You just don't miss.

Plan to save $20 to $30 a week and make a well-thought-out decision and buy a PCP such as this EDgun Matador. You will never buy anything else.

No doubt this gun will perform just as well many years later. Is there a tear-down video on the R5M?

I used to use break-barrel guns as I too thought PCP's were a bit pricey until I finally bought an FX Impact a year ago. Wow...the accuracy and consistency is what you are buying! You just don't miss.

Plan to save $20 to $30 a week and make a well-thought-out decision and buy a PCP such as this EDgun Matador. You will never buy anything else.

Go to YouTube and take a look at Ed's videos under The EDgun. A lot of his videos are done in English and if not, turn on the Closed Caption for translation. Also check out Brian's videos for EDgun West who is the distributor in the U.S. EDguns are so easy to work on. You only need a few hex wrenches and some punches to completely disassemble them. Not a lot of reviewers post disassembly procedures or videos because a majority of them can be found between these two channels.