Watch & Discuss the EDgun Matador R5M !!!

The only downside to the R5M is you can't single load by hand, unless you get someone to make a loading tray.

it's already done: https://www.huma-air.com/Edgun-Lelya-and-Matador-R5M-Single-Shot-Loader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gi3cO-xxvM

Well, then... issue solved!

Cost way too much for a 3D printed part.

Is it plastic or metal? Or better yet, is it mass-produced? 3D printing is still a new technology, and 3D printers are slow... time is money!

Lol, you can't say anything to justify charging that kind of money for a 3D printed part.

Maybe in your country 3D printing is a "new tech" but the rest of the world has been printing parts for years.

You are literary charging people, what a entire roll of filament cost!

That is not only wrong but highway robbery!

If your not going to do something decent for this community, like release the file, like others have done, you could at lease be far about what you are charge for the part and until you do, I will personally warn anybody that I see talking about your over priced 3D part.

Good day,

Not my 3D part... however, a number of years ago, the recirc switch on my car's climate control broke. Part alone cost $25, just for a lump of molded plastic. Labor to install it cost over 100 dollars, if i remember right. Probably would cost more, today. So, not the material to make the part, but the labor involved. Heh... cost me something like $12 for a tiny instrument light bulb, too. Plus, we also had someone in this thread complain about how much the rifle itself cost. We all have to make the decision if we're willing to pay.

The only downside to the R5M is you can't single load by hand, unless you get someone to make a loading tray.

it's already done: https://www.huma-air.com/Edgun-Lelya-and-Matador-R5M-Single-Shot-Loader

Is it plastic or metal? Or better yet, is it mass-produced? 3D printing is still a new technology, and 3D printers are slow... time is money!

Lol, you can't say anything to justify charging that kind of money for a 3D printed part.

Maybe in your country 3D printing is a "new tech" but the rest of the world has been printing parts for years.

If your not going to do something decent for this community, like release the file, like others have done, you could at lease be far about what you are charge for the part and until you do, I will personally warn anybody that I see talking about your over priced 3D part.

Good day,

Not my 3D part... however, a number of years ago, the recirc switch on my car's climate control broke. Part alone cost $25, just for a lump of molded plastic. Labor to install it cost over 100 dollars, if i remember right. Probably would cost more, today. So, not the material to make the part, but the labor involved. Heh... cost me something like $12 for a tiny instrument light bulb, too. Plus, we also had someone in this thread complain about how much the rifle itself cost. We all have to make the decision if we're willing to pay.

Yeah, I'm sorry it cost you so much to get your car fixed. I've worked in the automotive business for the last 20 years and I can till you, you got ripped off, for anyone who doesn't already know, there is about a 200 to 300% markup on labor and parts at most repair shops, a little goggle searching would of found you that part cheaper and a YouTube video would of shown you how easy it would of been for you to put it on yourself. It probably took them 5 minutes to put that part on and charged you a hours of labor as this is most shops minimum.

As far as labor involved to make a 3D part, there is none, if you have your printer setup right , you push a button and walk away, that part cost pennies to make., a more reasonable price would of been $15 to $25 and he still would make a really good profit. 

My other hobby, for the last 6 years iis FPV and I buy and make a lot of prints, I know the cost involved. 

I'm no dummy and I don't think any of you guys are either, just my 2 cents or 3D printed part.

Good day,

Yeah, I'm sorry it cost you so much to get your car fixed. I've worked in the automotive business for the last 20 years and I can till you, you got ripped off, for anyone who doesn't already know, there is about a 200 to 300% markup on labor and parts at most repair shops, a little goggle searching would of found you that part cheaper and a YouTube video would of shown you how easy it would of been for you to put it on yourself. It probably took them 5 minutes to put that part on and charged you a hours of labor as this is most shops minimum.

As far as labor involved to make a 3D part, there is none, if you have your printer setup right , you push a button and walk away, that part cost pennies to make., a more reasonable price would of been $15 to $25 and he still would make a really good profit. 

My other hobby, for the last 6 years iis FPV and I buy and make a lot of prints, I know the cost involved. 

I'm no dummy and I don't think any of you guys are either, just my 2 cents or 3D printed part.

What I paid for the tiny light bulb was the dealer... cost that much, because they only sold it with the socket piece, as well. Didn't need that, but I had to pay for it. Same thing when I wanted to buy new rubber seals for the dome light door switch. They didn't sell just the rubber... had to buy the whole switch, to the tune of $35. Actually, didn't buy. Couldn't avoid paying for the bulb, if I wanted to see my instruments at night (couldn't see the fuel gauge), but I can live with no seals on the door switches, given the door seals themselves protect the switch. Also, don't use those switches anyway. If I want light from the "dome", I simply flip the on/off/door switch from off to on. And switch it back off when I'm done.

But I ramble....... :)

I believe this is called "The Cost Of Doing Business". By the way, checked online... couldn't find the recirc switch for a 2000 Toyota Echo, though I found the whole panel for sale, with widely varying prices.