Watch & Discuss the EDgun Matador R5M !!!

I have been watching every video i can find on the Edgun rifles. They would be awesome guns to hunt with.

Oh it is an outstanding rifle to hunt with the sound it produce is like noththing I've ever shot before.

It doesn't shoot like any of my other rifles which would include an airforce Condor .25, Marauder .25, Diana .22 and a Crossman 2240 .22 carbine.

Well I think the fx impact is also over priced lol and if I had to pick one I would get the edgun just based on all the problems the impact has had. This is just my opinion or my 2 cents ...its all good :)

Good point and I respect your opinion but keep in mind, Airguns, especially pcps cost more to produce then powder burners because there's a lot more precise parts being put into them and of course they're not sold on a massive scale like power burners are but there are a lot of factors to consider when pricing a gun of any kind. 

As you can see it cycles find both left-handed and right-handed, I'm right-handed but when I put it on the left side the magazine sits directly behind my ear lobe and does not touch my head. I think Steve's scope is just a tad bit too far back, this my be because he's bench shooting it but I may be wrong.

Well that certainly is more deserving of an ambi status....looks like Edguns stock just went back up a few more points! LOL

Thanks for the photos and thanks to all of the sponsors of this RDW, they sure did step up!