• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Watch & Discuss the Diana Skyhawk .22!!

My experience with the Diana SPA barrels has been that they are very pellet and speed fussy. I built an adjustable pressure regulated Storm Rider .177 and it wouldn't shoot well over 700 FPS. JSB 8 grains only. Would be nice if they put a Lothar Walther barrel from the factory to help out accuracy. There could be factors affecting the pellets form like loading into the chamber through the mag which can deform pellets if not well sorted out. I'd love to get my hands on a Sky Hawk to see what it takes to tune it up and make it shoot well. 

How things have changed.

To put things in perspective I Just hit my fortieth birthday. My 1st break barrel pellet rifle was a Diana!! An excellent first Rifle for anyone in my opinion. my son now shoots it on a regular basis! He loves that Gun...

I have always loved that company (Diana) for high quality accurate rifles. I was down at our local paintball shop in The Valley Filling up my tank and I had the privilege of shouldering this rifle. The only thing I can really say (as I have never shot it) about it is it shoulders extremely well and fills very comfortable in my hands. I'm short of stature at 5' 8" but this rifle feels very comfortable would be a great all day hunter. If it shoots as strait as it looks.