Watch & Discuss the Diana AM03 Stealth video by AEAC

"bill_dd97"How did the matte finish handle the rain? I'm sure the inserts helped keep a good grip while running for the car. So far it looks like that will be a fine hunting rifle, easy to handle, plenty of power and no shiny finish to reflect light or scratch up.

Seemed to do just fine but I had a coat of Balistol on it and wiped it down again when we got home.

"AEAC"
"JimQwerty123"Steve,

Great video. The dog stole the show. 

Please do a video of how you are getting such consistency with a springer off of a rest. 

Thanks,

Jim
Hi Jim. No magic to it really. Consistent hold in the hands/consistent hold on the bench. Both always get me the same results. Best, Steve

Thanks. Guess I'm just not consistent enough with my hold. 

Jim

"JimQwerty123"
"AEAC"
"JimQwerty123"Steve,

Great video. The dog stole the show. 

Please do a video of how you are getting such consistency with a springer off of a rest. 

Thanks,

Jim
Hi Jim. No magic to it really. Consistent hold in the hands/consistent hold on the bench. Both always get me the same results. Best, Steve

Thanks. Guess I'm just not consistent enough with my hold. 

Jim
Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds... and small pellet groups at 25 and 50 yards. I can live with the label of "small-minded" if it means I'm also called "Dead-eye"!

What is the length of pull ? The diana 48 that I had was defiantly not adult sized, it did not fit anyone that tried it least of all me . Are the adjustment screws for the cheek rest movable to the other side ? If not it would be a shame since the rest is ambidextrous . The thumb screws look like they might get in the way of left hand shooters .

Thanks for putting the videos together. I've been teaching my daughters to shoot and have started looking at PCP and break barrels for simple rabbit hunting. The PCPs look interesting but I'm not ready to invest that much money for something to mostly plink with. I think the break barrels are more my speed and this looks like a decent platform.

Regards,
John