Watch & Discuss the Daystate Red Wolf .177 HP Air Rifle!!

amazing video steve! this one seemed to be a struggle with mother nature. i have to admit i normally go for .22 for the reasons you mentioned but...now you have me thinking .177. i wonder if any larger slugs are coming. i would imagine this would do really well with a boattail. can you fit a larger one in the magazine?

The largest I tried was the 21gr NSA and 21gr H&N Piledriver. Both fit with ease. Probably couldn't go a whole lot bigger though. Steve

The only way I will ever afford such an air gun is if I win it here.

Reminds me of the Sears catalog of my youth. The "Wish Book"...

I have fond memories of perusing that wish book and letting my imagination run free about what it would be like to have some of the things I saw and fantasized about.

The funny thing is that when I actually did get one of the things that I had built an entire fantasy about from the wish book, I was almost always disappointed.

Nothing can match what the imagination can conjure. A cardboard box large enough to make it a fort or castle was better than any store bought toy.

Forgive me for reminiscing...

Good luck to all who entered!

So true for me too. I've always enjoyed the yearning & discovering of things more than the actual ownership... guess that's what makes reviewing new stuff all the time such a good fit for me. Other times, I'm like f-it!! Get out the credit card!!! It's a perpetual loop of bliss! Lol. Steve

I can't imagine the fun in trying the endless tuning combinations possible with this gun.

This summer i wanted to make a spring rifle that shoots accurately to 100m. I bought a Walther LGU and after some work I am getting close to the limits now. 10cm groups... 

That daystate looks perfect for a second 100m project. Except for the price, and that you did all the research already... Maybe it would be nice to push it even further...150m? 200m?

Thanks for the detailed content on your channel!

17 years the red wolf has been out there and has been passed over by most of us until it got a new day To shine and what a a performance it put on in Steve review that daystate red wolf sure made Steve feel pretty inpressed Steve was so up beat about that .177 performance that when I was watch him on YouTube channel that I felt his vibe

DAYSTATE RED WOLF .177 HP

love it