• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Watch & Discuss the Daystate Red Wolf .177 HP Air Rifle!!

that red wolf would get me the opportunity to start going to the competition and taking home a lot of great memories and a couple of trophies lol

enough playing around has anyone like myself ever notice the stock on that rifle or is it just me. The colors red gray and black the glossy finish. Who ever picked that stock out has Exceptional tastes exceptional tast. You pull that red wolf out at the range and people will know you are up to something good.

The only way I will ever afford such an air gun is if I win it here.

Reminds me of the Sears catalog of my youth. The "Wish Book"...

I have fond memories of perusing that wish book and letting my imagination run free about what it would be like to have some of the things I saw and fantasized about.

The funny thing is that when I actually did get one of the things that I had built an entire fantasy about from the wish book, I was almost always disappointed.

Nothing can match what the imagination can conjure. A cardboard box large enough to make it a fort or castle was better than any store bought toy.

Forgive me for reminiscing...

Good luck to all who entered!