Watch & Discuss the Daystate Huntsman Huma Regulated PCP!!

"Crutcherro1"Steve,
Another great review. Your videos are getting better and better... Very professional! One thought is to include a label with the test pellet’s weight next to the lid. I can’t see the weight on the lid’s picture. It’s very small :)
Randy
lol, I don't think anyone can Randy. I think we just all read the pellet name, then get on line to learn the respective weights. Best, Steve

"jking"Having owned a Regal XL 22cal for a couple of years and then selling it I’ve really regretted it a few times. About the only two negatives that I’ve witnessed and heard of is the not so easy cocking action of the bolt and I always thought it could of been a little quieter when shooting at 30-32fpe. I coped with both and just fine. Definatly not a deal breaker either. 
It looks like Steve’s gun might be a little easier to cock so hopefully Daystate resolved this small annoyance. Nice review as usual Steve 
jimmy
I would relay this one's cocking force as moderate, about the same as my Wolverine from 3-4 years back. Less than a Gauntlet but more than a .177 Disco. Best, Steve

"Peskadot671"Great review by the way Steve. I like the dual chronograph comparisons, at the muzzle and downrange at the target. I'm trying to recall if you've done this in your other reviews. One thing I've noticed is that my non-regulated Huntsman Regal is not pellet fussy shooting at 50 yards. In order of best accuracy for my rifle, the JSB 15.89gr, 18.13gr, H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme 19.09gr, and lastly JSB Predator Polymag Shorts 15.89gr. Those are the only pellets I've tried so far. The one thing I've also noticed between the JSB 18.13gr and 15.89gr Diabolos is that either one is as accurate as the other on any given day depending on the wind but the 15.89gr edges out in accuracy in the end.
Just started using the dual chrony filming... first one was the Hatsan Flash vid from April 20th. 

I feel like the pellet preference has more to do with the LW barrel lottery than anything else but what I did take away from my time with the Huntsman Huma is that there's a lot to be said for a nice tame 28-29 fpe .22 over a 35 fpe one. I find them much more enjoyable and easier to shoot well. Best, Steve

"Bobr"Great vid i looked at reviews on aoa web page said it was hard to cock ,
looks like the one you tested was not ,hard to beat there warranty
Think ya'll mambi pambis may need to start doing pushups or something. It's a bolt action PCP... ya got to compress that hammer spring with nothin but brawn. Leverage is for sissies! :heart: Steve

"Hynzie"As always the vids u make are over the top quality wise..my question is when you were shooting the H@N. SNIPER MAGS. YOU LOOKED UNCOMFORTABLE in the way of you grip the shooting hand on the stock it looks mighty thin there and i could see you trying to get the best hold. Is there something to this .? Thanks again PAT
I just didn't feel on my game that day. I LOVED the Huntsman's stock. Perhaps 97* heat index, 85% humidity, and Twig Ant welts will do that to a man. Best, Steve

"bzizzi373"I have owned a Huntsman Regal .22 ever since the rifle first came out, after watching video I see no substantial benefit of the Huma regulated over the Regal I currently have. Shot count is no better, power is actually a little less.
I do however have my eye on the Brocock Bantam .22 Huma regulated with 480 cc CF bottle.
I'm almost afraid to have to prepare shot strings for the above mentioned :devil: Steve

Thank you Steve for taking one for the team fighting that twig ant to bring us this review!

As always, very informative review that covered all the bases to this fine rifle.

I can see those 100 yard groups tightening up as one spends some time behind the trigger getting an intimate feel for the rifle.

The winner of this combo will thoroughly enjoy this rifle.