Watch & Discuss the Daystate Huntsman Huma Regulated PCP!!

"MarkBer69"Great video as always Steve. .hey spread some of that Ortho Home Defense Max around your range and them little bitters will not bite anymore.Florida bugs bite..
Damn things fall like rain from the trees above. Usually they go down the back of my shirt and I go home with 2-3 welts on my back every time I'm out there... grrrrr. :-/ Steve

"Humdinger"I've owned the non-regulated Huntsman Regal XL for several years. The regulated version is a nice upgrade. Here is my list of pros and cons
regarding this model.
Pros:
The Huntsman Regal is the most attractive PCP on the market. It's the only PCP that looks more like a powder burner than an air rifle.
Daystate offers it in a true left handed stock and bolt. I'm a lefty so high marks for Daystate.
When the hammer spring is set properly you get lots of shots per fill and nice bell curve from a smaller 166cc air cylinder. 
The fit and finish is the best in the industry. Handsmome walnut stock, rich deep metal bluing, and superior component design.
Accuracy is second to none. One ragged hole five shot groups at 25 yards is the norm.
Cons:
Bolt action requires more cocking effort to compress the hammer spring than a sidelever desgin.
The Daystate Reflex moderator is ineffective. FAC Regals should include a Huggett Belita instead. Any LDC is an upgrade compared to the Reflex.
The Regal is mechanically noisy. It might seem quiet in a video but the shot cycle is noisy. It is much noisier than other Daystates such as the Airwolf, Pulsar, Renegade, or Wolverine. I've owned or tested them all and the Huntsman Regal is the only one that's mechanically loud at the shooters position.
Adjusting the hammer spring requires two different allen key sizes and stock removal. Not state of the art nor as user friendly to adjust as the competition.
Reflex on this one was real quiet for me and mechanically this one's cycling & shooting sounded/felt like a precision watch everywhere. My bet is that the winner will corroborate. Steve

The biggest problem I have with any of the PCP air rifles is.....I'm on a fixed income and can't afford to buy any of them! .... Here in the union states of America trying to live on $738.00 a month doesn't leave much left for air gun shooting! .... I have all I can do to keep my only air rifle fed, and one or two perks like a new cheap scope. ..... That is why it would be nice to win a new PCP. Because winning is the ONLY way this OLD RETIRED MAN will ever get to use one. .... I have always only ever used an inaccurate low quality springier, with a terrible trigger pull, and low power inexpensive scope. (almost better to use the open sights) ........ Oh well as they say "poop happens!" ...... It would be nice to be on the clean end of the stick at least once in my lifetime .....LOL@me 

"ScottEnglish"The 5 yr warranty got my attention. I like the upgraded addition of the Huma regulator. Nice classic lines, top notch magazine and clean single shot tray!

One thing that I like about Daystate is that they use top notch companies for their rifles. German made Lothar Walther barrels, Italian made stock from Minelli. Nice polished single shot tray. That takes time and manpower. I like the fact that the Huntsman Regal is at the bottom end of Daystate's production line of rifles but all the effort is still put into it.