Watch & Discuss the Brocock Atomic XR .22 Air Pistol/Carbine!!

As a pistol, how does it compare to the HW 44 and the Ataman, my favorites ? Somewhat heavier maybe, difficult to handle off hand ( cocking on right means shifting to the left support hand to cycle, then back to grip right hand ) ? Performance wise, similar ? Perhaps, someone with experience, familiar with these three pistols can tell us . Maybe best a short rifle with stock ?

As a pistol, how does it compare to the HW 44 and the Ataman, my favorites ? Somewhat heavier maybe, difficult to handle off hand ( cocking on right means shifting to the left support hand to cycle, then back to grip right hand ) ? Performance wise, similar ? Perhaps, someone with experience, familiar with these three pistols can tell us . Maybe best a short rifle with stock ?

The Ataman is my favorite "pistol" on account of its small 1911 shape and left side short throw cocking paddle.

The HW44 is my 2nd favorite "pistol" also due to its left side paddle cocking and semi-small shape & size. 

The Atomic has the huma inside and all the great adjustability outside which to me make it a fantastic little sub-carbine. As a pistol, it felt bulky compared to the Ataman & HW44 and the cocking lever was on the wrong side for me.