Watch & Discuss the AirMaks Arms Katran Compact and More!!

Great looking airgun. Any word on if barrels will be available separately allowing for customer swap? Also in regards to the flex issue in the stock it appears some sort of brace could be made to go from the tip of the bag rider back up to the stock to eliminate this issue. Looks like holes already exist that could be utilized for this.

Great video as always.

I haven't seen anything on the barrels being a swappable accessory. On the Buttstock, I believe that gusseted alloy in place of poly would remedy. Best, Steve

...the magazine does not look any better than the Caiman magazine, just larger...I find that hard to reload...

...I had one stick and jam up the rifle once...fired empty a few times too with ammo left in the magazine...

...I am sure it has to do with the weak spring but if the spring was much stiffer they would be even harder for old arthritic people, whom I would imagine are the target customers, to reload...

...that said I like how compact and sturdy the magazine for the Caiman is...does the Katran magazine have an aluminum body...???...

Yes, the body is aluminum. Michael and I discussed this in the Vlog for y'all 👍

Steve 

...thanks Steve...the second question was the one aboot the folding stock @ CaptainBravo...

...I don't get through too many vlogs...

...does the magazine on the Katran prevent one from double loading or shooting empty after the last shot...???...

...I am pretty new to magazine fed pellet guns and did not appreciate the subtleties before they were mentioned on another thread @ the AirMaks Caiman......

...now I appreciate that the easy to load plastic magazine on the Benjamin Cayden does block one from shooting empty but I suspect it will allow me to double load...

...I have not tried that yet with either of my magazine fed rifles but did so with my AP16 and do not recommend this......LoL...