Watch & Discuss the Airforce Texan .357

"iowaairguns"Too rich for my blood so I hope I win this thing! It is just amazing how powerful and accurate it is - and it's an airgun! AEAC makes some awesome content and I can't wait for Steve to get back to some more affordable airguns. I was impressed by his Kral Puncher videos and that gun is next on my buying list.
Your wish is my command... all in the queue Sir;

Beeman QB Chief .22
Hatsan Nova .25
Evanix Rex .25
Diana Stealth .22

"T3PRanch"
"Grumpytroll"Just how comfortable is this to shoot with that air tank
Although it is comfortable with the bottle "stock", what really makes the accuracy of a Texan shine is a Mad Dog Stock. It stiffens an otherwise somewhat flexible frame and makes a 300 yard gun out of it! I have Mad Dog stocks on all my AirForce guns but my Texan and that stock is currently in production! I recently bought one of Steve's used personal guns which was a Condor on a Mad Dog Stock! Is there a pattern here? ;)

Thurmond
Yeah, Maddog's got it going on when it comes to Airforce stocks. Good call Thurmond.

Steve,
I rewatched the other 3 .357 guns that you have reviewed. The Bulldog, HM1000X, and the M2R type 2 carbine. Of the 4 you have tested so far, what advantages does the Texan have over the others, in your opinion? That M2R was stunning at 100 yd's with polymags. I mean they were to the left of the bull a couple inches but that was a seriously tight group. The Texan also skewed to the left with the aero magnums. The RAW was slow (under-powered) by comparison but still centered with great groupings and I'll bet, by far, the quietest of the bunch. The Bulldog looks to me to get the job done but middle of the road with noise, power, and accuracy but it gets the job done. I wonder if you were spending your money on one of these 4 which would you pick and why?

I love your work BTW and I think I speak for us all when I say we appreciate what you do. Keep at it.