Watch & Discuss the Airforce Condor SS!

Nice review! I really like that .22 cal. I am used to air rifles with magazines but this one, it really called my attention. I don't think that any one has this air gun in Puerto Rico yet. If I win, I hope I will be the first having a powerful air rifle as the Condor SS to hunt in the farms that have an excessive out of control of Iguanas. With this rifle I will be showing off on every spot in the island that is a fact. This Condor SS would be the star among the air rifles during hunting. PROS: It would be a nice demo sale in Puerto Rico for Airgun Depot.

What an air gun!! I have a couple of springer's and have been wonting to get into PCP. I like the simplicity of operation and build. AirForce air guns get to the point and doesn't overcomplicate such great technology. The AirForce Condor and SS are where a first time PCP air gunner should start in my opinion. Not to mention "Made in the USA". Your video presentation and review are straight forward and very well presented. Answers any question one might have. Thanks for providing great videos and reviews to educate and help make getting into this hobby much more easer.

The power is truly amazing! I'm not sure it could be tamed down enough for collared doves,unless they where at about 100 yds or more, but I'm thinking "P" dawgs might be right in this rifle's wheelhouse! The easy, shorter ranges can still be covered by the trusty old Disco, but the Condor SS would be a very welcome addition to my small collection!