Watch & Discuss the Airforce Condor SS!

Would LOVE to have this as my first PCP! - Have only a year or so experience with a precision air rifle and wished I had found this sport many years ago. I really enjoy the accuracy of these guns, and that I can enjoy shooting any day I wish just stepping out to the back yard. My pride and joy is the Beeman R7 spring piston. It is a low powered .177, but more than enough to give great grouping within the 80 foot range I have set up. And have brought down pesky pigeons with good kill shots out to 50 yards. I shoot a fairly heavy pellet for great accuracy! Slow 'fps', but still good 'fpe' for small game. Have spent a fair amount on different pellets, but that hunt for the most accurate is part of the fun and enjoyment. Being an old Veteran living on Social Security puts a limit on spending, so punching paper with pellets is a very cheap way to a lot of enjoyment for me.
- Many Thanks to you Steve, and several others out there who take the time to put out these great ,informative video's

You'd be surprised at the speed and power that the .25 also produces too. I have one and till you do the trick I mentioned in my first post, or reg the rifle, it'll push the .25 king heavies at 950+ fps. The inline valve system is way more powerful than coming thru a transfer port. You basically need to limit the valve travel and talon tunes sells top hat spacers for that reason alone.