• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Watch & Discuss the Air Venturi Avenger!!

Totally amazing what this gun is doing... This is going to force pcp companies to really up their games if they want a piece of the 300 to 400 dollar market.

Decent triggers, side levers and adjustable regged guns will become available to the newbie and lower priced high performing guns to the hobbist will be on the horizon soon... Big companies can't loose that market share and will work hard to take it back.

If they can supply the stock and keep preformance from gun to gun high they are gonna sell crap tons of these things.

Once again, Steve demonstrates that he is the best-prepared, thorough, and articulate reviewer of air guns and their related equipment. I have hesitated a long time in making my decision on how to enter this world of precision pcp air rifle enjoyment. I believe my wait has proven to be wise. This Air Venturi Avenger is "entry level" in price only! Steve gives prospective buyers some great suggestions on tunes for this rifle. I can see starting with the "Eco" or "Pro" tune for sharing this shooting experience with my 23-year-old grandson and others. Then the "Power" tune, after testing several heavier pellets and slugs, would be just the ticket to satisfy my hope of hunting groundhogs, or similar-size game here in Pennsylvania. It was a tough two-week wait until Steve gave the full review, following his tune video. If I am not fortunate enough to win the drawing, I will be ordering the rifle (now estimated for a 9/15/20 availability date!), followed by my long list of auxiliary equipment. Such equipment (hoping not to scare others off with this "reality check") would include scope, mounts, bipod, moderator and adapter, Tipton Gun Butler, tools for working on the rifle and mounting the scope, patch worm, Balistol and patches, shooting table and tripod padded stool, single rifle with scope case, large carbon fiber tank, FX chronograph, rabbit ear rear bag rest, and an assortment of targets, pellets, and slugs, That is only what I feel I should have initially for setting up and testing the rifle. For hunting I would want to include shooting sticks, Carson binoculars, and a good rangefinder. For shooting from the bench it would be nice to have a decent spotting scope with a quality mini tripod. So, I would be entering this sport/hobby with my eyes open as to the potential costs. At least finding such a potentially satisfying rifle at such a low cost makes the total budget much less than other rifles I have admired (through their reviews). And once I have found the pellet(s)/slug(s) that give the best accuracy, the cost of continuing to enjoy shooting this rifle will be minimal. Finally, here is my number for entry in the drawing -- 797.32. My thanks to all who participate in this forum and to the companies that donate their products for these drawings.