Watch & Discuss the Air Venturi Avenger!!

I thought I would get a Marauder pistol and look to step up to something better for hunting in time in 25 caliber, like a FX Dreamline Lite, but now I wonder if getting a .25 Avenger might not be the perfect complement to my Benjamin Marauder pistol in .22 and save me a ton of money. I'm not shooting for competition and some of those top-end rifles sound so complex as to be almost scary. The Avenger looks more like a simpleton like me could tune it as much as needed and if it all goes crazy and I just can't figure it out for the life of me ... I'm only going to be bickering about $300 instead of $1300 or $2k plus ...

Been plinking in my backyard for a couple months now with a Gamo Swarm. I wanted to get into PCPs and was debating between Fortitude, Flash, or Gauntlet. I was leaning towards Hatsan Flash when I heard all this hype about the Avenger. While deciding what caliber to get I missed the July 8th window, so safe to say it will be a couple months now before I get to tune this bad-boy. But after watching the tuning guide and review it looks like it will be worth the wait. I just wish they had hand-pumps rated up to ~6kpsi because getting to 4.3 on a pump rated for 4.5 is probably not ideal.