• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Watch & Discuss the Air Arms s510 XS Ultimate Sporter Laminate .25

I love how at 5 mins in he starts hunting mosquitoes.

Hope you bagged one for dinner, those FL grown ones are huge.

Lots of silence in this video, and then a lot of specs stacked in text at the end, usually you tell us all about those things during the dead air.

Not a complaint just to be critical, but a critique to let you know I enjoyed many many many of your older videos over this one.

It's a pretty gun, but you didn't leave me as excited about them as you usually do, and I hope you were just off the game / out of time and your review quality will be more in depth next time.

I still love your stuff, I want to encourage you to continue doing what you do for us, thanks Steve!

I have owned and enjoyed shooting my .177 Air Arms S510 for the last 5 years The only thing missing is the regulator which I plan on installing in a few weeks. At 25 yards with the power wheel set midway mine will do 1/2" or smaller 10 shot groups with H&N FTT 10.34 gr pellets. Mine also has the Walnut stock. What's not to love these are quality rifles with excellent bluing , fit & finish