• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Watch & Discuss the Air Arms s510 XS Ultimate Sporter Laminate .25

Very nice looking gun. It stumps me though that they worked on looks instead of proformance. If it were me I would have added the regulator and power adjuster. That really pushes the boundaries of this gun with shot count and adjustable power. I understand that it was very accurate though. But no matter what I say it doesn't matter because that is beautiful gun.

Glad that Canadians can participate. Thank you to every who has made this possible. I do not miss one of your reviews Steve, and I always appreciate your thorough presentation.

Regarding the rifle. The s510 (non-regulated) ultimate sporter in laminilate was the first pcp that drew my attention with a real wow factor. At the time I could not imagine paying that much for an air rifle. I started with a few break barrel rifles, and later went for a fx crown .25 because of the regulator and adjustability (very happy with my choice). This broke the bank. 😊. When Air Arms said that they are bringing out regulated versions of their rifles I started dreaming and scheming to maybe get one of these. From the video the rifle seems to have all the characteristics of the previous version with the benefit of the regulator.

Another kick-butt review... thanks, Steve!

Air Arms are the finest looking airguns out there, period. The attention to detail and quality is evident throughout. I own a s410-SL .22 with a thumb-hole walnut stock that I bought from a AGN member. It screams quality and is one gun that will never leave my collection. 

This new regulated s510 XS with the laminate stock is an eye catcher, that's for sure... wowser!!!

--Carl

Steve...great review and really sharp gun. I was a little confused by the digital read-out in front of the chronograph display. I have watched many of your reviews and it did not appear to be a decibel level being displayed (based upon a the lack of correlation between the sound, firing and change in volume compared to the displayed read out which was generally measuring too low) so what was being displayed? Thanks got another great review.

Hi Mike. If you watch the video beginning to end, you'll see an expanded photograph of the new camera and wind meter setup. This pic I shared precedes the scenes where I started using it. You can also follow me on Instagram and Facebook where I talked about it some.

Best, Steve